Hey guys! Sorry Luisa & I haven’t been posting, but exam season is in full swing so we have very little time on our hands currently. If you remember, a while ago I made a blog post about a beautiful pen that was sent to me from THBaker. I thought I’d share with you a few picks from their website, as there’s so much that I want from there..
1. SWAROVSKI PEN IN WHITE: I already own this in pink, and I love it so much I want it in white! It writes beautifully, too so its functional as well as aesthetically pleasing.
2. PANDORA ROSE CHARM: I don’t actually own a pandora bracelet, I own a Thomas Sabo one, however I stumbled across this charm and I think the detail is incredible, as well as the pastel colouring.
3. THOMAS SABO STRIPED CHARM BOX: I don’t really own a proper jewellery box of sorts, and it would be nice to own one to sort my earrings. I love the striped design of this box, it has a kind of retro feel. It’s also very similar to the packaging that my Thomas Sabo bracelet came in!
4. MICHAEL KORS LADIES DYLAN WATCH: Rose gold is my favourite colour on a watch, and I was pretty gutted that I had to throw my old one out. Although it’s pretty pricey, it would make a lovely addition to my daily wardrobe.
5. KIT HEATH BLUE STUD EARRINGS: Once again fitting in with the pastel theme, these circular studs would be the finishing detail to an outfit that I’d wear if I was going out for drinks.
6. THOMAS SABO DOUBLE SPIKE EARRING STUDS: Last but not least… I like the fact that these studs are double sided, and the detail on the spikes make them even edgier.
Which piece is your favourite?