Hi there! Kudos to Luisa for getting in there and making the first post… but here I (Joksie) am, kicking my side of the blog off with a little post about my hair… As you can see, Cato my Yorkie puppy has appeared in some of the photos above… Look out for a short Youtube video so you can get to know him a little bit better!
For about 3 years now I’ve been trying to perfect the art of ombre. I’ve been through an absolute nightmare trying to get to where it is now, (I was actually trying to get to platinum so I could dye the ends pink or something crazy like that) but I’m happy with the way its turned out. I was told that its impossible to get the perfect ombre at home, and whoever said that was right… to some extent. This took me 2 months to get it as light as this, and I had to put up with really dry straw like hair for a while too. It was by pure accident that I stumbled across l’oreal blondissimes in light blonde which truly helped to rejuvenate the ends, as well as the high shine conditioner which reversed the lack-lustre vibe I’d ruined my hair with. I ended up getting through 6 boxes of hair bleach, which were:
- L’oreal Paris Préférence Intense Ombré No.104
- L’oreal Paris Préférence No.1 Dip Dye Kit Light Brown to Dark Brown
- L’oreal Preference Les Blondissimes Very Platinum Hair Dye
- Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Colour Intense Permanent Coloration 00B Max Blonde
- L’oreal Paris Les Blondissimes Light Natural Blonde LB02